Stampin' Up! opportunities and products

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!

I have recently become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and so I started this blog in order to be able to share projects, show new techniques, advertise Stampin' Up! specials, and hopefully make lots of new friends who like to create and have fun!


Please feel free to browse the brochures and specials to the left to see what's new.    If you choose to purchase some of the amazing products from Stampin' Up! please use my website link here to order with me as your demonstrator.  This will help me get my new career off to a good start.  Alternatively, you can click on the Stampin' Up! button in the right sidebar.

Also, during the Sale-a-bration event (Jan 5 - March 31) currently running at Stampin' Up!, you can earn free products for every $50.00 you spend.  Should you choose to join my Stampin' Up! team as a demonstrator, for a limited time you will receive 15% off the cost of your new standard or digital starter kit and get to choose an extra stamp set from the catalog up to $47.95 in value!  I would love to have you join my team and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about this fabulous career opportunity.

I will also be starting some clubs, product shares, classes, tutorials, and more very soon so check back often to see what's new!

Please take a moment to click on the Haitian Relief button at the top left sidebar to find out how you can help them through Stampin' Up!


Thank you for taking the time to browse my new blog and I hope to see you back again soon.


Ciao,  





2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I have been blogging for over a year now and love it! If I have to miss 2 days in a row, I feel terrible. Love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I am still learning and hopefully will be able to get more posts going on a regular basis!
    ciao,
    Jerri Ann

    ReplyDelete